Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fast Week

Oi!
I would say we had a really good week. But I don´t remember exactly what happened, I say that a lot huh?

  Elder Cardoso was sick, but he kept trying to be a macho man and tough it out ha, it made him a little unpleasant to be with this week but I knew it wasn´t anything personal, poor guy, he had a fever yesterday. We went to a member house so I could use the bathroom real fast and when I came out he had fallen asleep sitting on the front porch.

We had a headache trying to get the member involved and have a lot of members present in our lessons last week, so this week we made cookies and cards and distributed them to all the members who left with us and helped out last week and we are going to keep doing it. I am learning a lot about how to work with people here on the mission, and especially here in this area. It really doesn´t cost a single penny to be kind to someone. And it doesnt cost too much to go out of you way to say thank you or say something nice. Basically if we are going to be representatives of Christ, people should feel edified, and strengthened because we were there, lot´s of time that only takes us noticing them and praising them for their good efforts. I hope this is making sense. Basically we have been trying to always be looking on the good side of what happens and try to notice and praise the uplifting acts of others.

I am runing out of time. Sorry this is short. Lot´s of love.
I hope you are all well.
Seu filho, amigo, e irmão

Elder Morgan

No comments: