Monday, July 23, 2012

Ya, I puked

Óla
SOOOOOOOOOOOO little time.
We had a way good week. Summing up.
Maicon will be baptized on Saturday, is progressing very well, he loves his coffee but is willing to give it up because he wants to do what is right, and was tickled when we explained about the plan of salvation, he understood very well. ( like I said, he is SUPER smart) Please continue praying for him.

Silvana, has gone a few days without smoking and is really progressing, PLEASE continue to keep her in your prayers, so she can resist the temptation and progress to being baptized. She is really determined but lives where she is surrounded by others who smoke and so it is hard.

I had a special suprise this week. I got a call from Elder Amaral, a lady I had been teaching in Agronomia, Conceiçâo, was going to be baptized, and I got permission from Pres. Castro to go, I also ended up being the one to perform the baptism. It was really special and fun to go back and see everyone that I didn´t get to say good bye to in Conceiçâo before I left so it was really great. Very strong spirit.
So just to finish up, I have been a little sick this past week. Lots of stomach problems, when we were coming home from the baptism yesterday it was crowded, and I had already been on the bus for a while, I was already pretty sick and ha. one bus stop before ours I told Elder Alencar we were going to have to get off the bus in a hurry. Ya, I got up and puked.. a lot. So after a year and three months I have finally puked on my mission.. hooray! :P E. Alencar called Sister Castro and when she found out how long I have been feeling sick she got on my case a little bit ha. Anyways, I am feeling better now.
Well folks, that is all I have time for.
All of my love to ya
Elder David F Morgan

No comments: