Friday, July 27, 2012

Last week of President Swenson

So I have more time that I thought and I have another topic to talk about.
This is the last week of President and Sister Swenson here in our mission. I am so sad to see them go. They came to OUR ward here yesterday to give their last talks here as President of the mission POA south. They taught me so many things and everytime I talk to them I want to be a better person and a better missionary.
Our new President, President and Sister Castro will be here on Saturday. We are having a zone conference with them this week or next so we should be getting to know them pretty soon. I am sure they will also be great, but making the change with be weird. It is hard to imagine anybody else in President or Sister Swensons place, they are so loving and dedicated. Everytime we have a conference, you can´t run away, they WILL find you, and WILL hug you. I have tried to escape it before, just to see if they would notice, yup, they did.
Wow. there really aren´t even enough words to express how great they are. Love them so much and they will be missed. Wow, this is the hardest part about writing, trying to explain all the feelings that are inside of me. Just love, that´s all I can use to describe it.

No comments: