Monday, October 22, 2012

I think I can, I think I can....

Óla!
WOW!
I didn´t see the time flying by and I have almost NO TIME!
Sorry.
We had a good week. Really hard actually, it seemed like nobody was home at all or just gave us excuses to not hear, but we just kept going, knocking on doors, asking for referals, talking to people in the street, smiling. It was a good week. We really worked hard. I just felt good all over. Seriously, I feel sooo happy.
Thursday we had a zone conference w/ the zones on the bottom half of our mission, and it was really uplifting. We talked about sanctifying ourselves to be instruments in The Lord´s hands. Also, Sister Castro talked to us about having good... Animation... cheer, excitement. Whatever the word is in english (by the way, Grant´s English is so wretched! Reading his emails is so fuuny, even I´m not THAT bad, I can usually catch myself, he just lets it all loose hahaha, Love that kid :) ) Anyways, coming back. She read to us O Trenzinho que podia. ´The lil´engine that could´ It was... cute, but also very spiritual as she read to us from her mission journal and talked to us about how to stay positive and happy, and full of faith.
running over time AHH!
Yesterday, after nobody being home all week, we managed to teach a college student here, Luis Fernando, that was really interested and engaged, I love when I don´t feel just like a mouth, but that our lesson is a discussion. He accepted to prepare himself for baptisms, and was really grateful for our visit. I felt so grateful that The Lord had blessed us for not giving up, or getting discouraged during the week.
The month/transfer has flown by. Elder de Almeida is awesome! We haven´t had as much success as we would like right away, but I feel good about or efforts.
Okay, gotta go. Time is up,
Lots of love
Elder David F Morgan

No comments: