Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Activity! Divisions! and....ya...Transfers...

Óla!
Well, to be honest, I am completely revolted at the moment. I got transfered. But more on that later.

Well, we have been trying to do something new and different around here, to try and have some different results and not get stuck in the same routine, there are many ways to find people to teach and to share the gospel.
This week we turned the cultural hall into.... The Sacred Grove. (would you believe that in the rush of the moment I forgot to take a picture... AHHH!!!!) but it was way cool, except that we didn´t have the results that we wanted (we told the members they had to invite a friend or less active member of the church, they didn´t listen) It was way cool though, we gave a part to each member to read a bit of the first lesson and then Bishop Eduardo explained about Joseph Smith and The First Vision while I was giving a little piano in the background. We had a choir too and basically it was a different way of presenting it, for a full explanation, wait another ten months until I get home. AH ten months?!?!?! WHAT?!?! way too fast.
We didn´t get to teach much because we were preparing for this activity and banking on having a lot of referals and new investigators, didn´t happen, so Elder Amaral and I went on splits with some young men in the ward for the last two days to try and find lots of new people, we did alright. Me and Nathan found a really great couple last night that are REALLY interested and way great. I hope Elder Amaral and Elder Arnow have lots of success with them. With that said. I got transfered.
So I wasn´t really worried about trasnfers, and every time that I stay really traquil about transfers, I get transfered, so I knew that I was going. I am really bummed. This last month and a half with Elder Amaral went by soooo fast and it seems like yesterday that I got here. Time as a missionary is going by way fast. I can´t even express how sad I am to be leaving, I want to stay soo bad. I love the ward and the people here a bunch. It seems like everywhere I go that my love just explodes, and I know I will love the people in Medianeira (new area) just as much too, but it is really hard to say good bye here too, especially on such short notice, I know I won´t get to say goodbye to everyone. Wow, I am really excited to show you all my pictures of the people here and tell you all about them, they are so wonderful. Wish you could all get to know them.
We are also in the middle of an adventure, because we had to have a medical consult for Elder Amaral today, he has something under his arm, that I won´t even guess how to say in english, that they probably have to cut him. So we are transfering, doing minor sugery, and also our zone got enveloped by another zone here in the mission so now they have lots of other missionaries to take care of. My new zone is going to be pretty small, so it should be pretty nice, I think just 10 other missionaries or something like that. not the twenty that Elder Amaral is going to stay with. It seems a little cruel, Elder Amaral is so great and I was so excited to be with him and I am already getting transfered. Anyways, enough about that. Pretty much love him and this place, that´s all I gotta say about that.
It sounded really fun with the whole family together, I liked the picture everybody is really looking good, I don´t know why you did a picture of mine to chop up and put in there haha, I am the only ugly one in the picture. (something about Brasil, they are a lot more blunt, but not blunt, there are just less words to decribe things, so you call people ugly, or fat, or poor. it is kind of funny, you can´t really beat around the bush)
But in the other words, the picture was lovely, I will send you a better picture that gets my good side ha so you can photo shop me in from now on.
Okay, gonna run. Love ya
Seu Filho, Irmão, e Amigo
Elder David F Morgan

No comments: