Monday, December 5, 2011

Transferred

Oi! There is so many things to do today, and such little time to do it.
So today we received a phone call. Elder Palandi, Elder Hansen, and myself were all transferred. am still kind of struggling with how I feel about that... probably will write about that later.  Elder Falcão will be the only Elder staying here. i don´t know where i´m going to yet, just that i will be staying in Pelotas, I don´t know which area yet though.
Yesterday I was sitting in church and we had another investigator with us, Patricia who is VERY interested and really has been prepared by The Lord to hear The Gospel, she understands everything very well and we were really excited to have her there. Trust me you never pray harder than when you are at church as a missionary with somebody that is just getting to know the church. I was sitting there praying with all my might that she would have a good experience, i was also thinking about The Rochedo family because we are still trying to help them ´settled´ and when i was kind of ´struggling in The Spírit´as Enos put it. I just felt this really calm and realization come over me. The Lord is in control. He REALLY knows what He is doing, and we can feel peace in that. I am tyring to hang on to that same feeling today. With both E. Palandi and I leaving, there won´t be anybody to introduce this are to the knew Elders. We are going to try to leave as much information as we can, I kind of felt a bit of ´ARE YOU CRAZY?!´ taking away both of us at the same time. But my trust is in The Lord, and I know that He knows, better than I do.

  So know we are just trying to prepare the area for the new Elders coming in, and say some goodbyes. So I am making this email really short because, there is just so much to do ha. I love you all, take care.

Seu Filho, Irmão, e Amigo
Elder David F. Morgan

No comments: