Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 4

Oi! Wow I can not believe that another week has passed already! Thank you for everybody who braved my address and wrote to me. I really appreciate it, when you are a missionary, there is just something special about getting a letter in the mail. Well that is pretty much universally true actually. I will write back to you all as quickly as I can but it takes a little longer for letters to get from here to the U.S than the other way around. My email will probably be pretty short this week. It seems like we just really buckled down and worked hard, we all made a lot of progress with the language this week, as a district we made a goal to be much more focused in class, but I have been praying for strength to not be so tired, or at least to push myself even when I am falling asleep and I have been really blessed with some more will power. I am completely wiped out at the end of the day though, which is kind of nice, but 6:30 comes pretty quickly. I am also becoming quite proficient at Volleyball, which we play a lot of in the evenings. Just by the way. So as far as ridiculous exploits, this week was pretty dry but about half of our district (which consists of eight) went to the doctor this week. Myself included, Elder Goldsberry got me sick, but it really isnt too bad. By the way Elder Goldsberry will be sending you that district picture so look for that. If it doesnt come let me know. My really neat experience of the week was being the director for the CTM choir yesterday for devotional. We sang ´I Need Thee Every Hour´ which is one of my favorite hymns. The spirit was really very strong and I was very grateful for the opprotunity. Everyone was a little restless and I just told everyone to really think about the words and it was great. Well Im going to sign off. I love you all. Take care. Seu Filho, Irmão, e Amigo: Elder Morgan

1 comment: