Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It always happens twice

Oi!
So why is it that anytime you (I) do something stupid, it always has to happen AGAIN in a relatively short period of time? With that being said, we called the locksmith again last night. Our keys are nowhere to be found (my back pack is pretty ripped up, probably fell out on the road.) So we showed up at 9 at night last night, used all of are efforts (credit cards, safety pins, branch presidents tool kit etc.) to open the door, nothing. So, locksmith came again, at this rate we will be single handedly sustaining his family/business.
  We had a good week. Lot´s of hard work.... lot´s of sweat and dirt. We also had interviews with President Swenson last.... Thursday I think. Also, I had an insight about why President and Sister Swenson seem so awesome to me, it is because they remind me SO MUCH of Brother and Sister Merrill ha. If Pres. Swenson had more hair, I think he would even look like Brother Merrill. So as we all now The Merrills are the greatest, so naturally Pres. and Sister Swenson would be the greatest Mission President couple! It hit me during zone conference.
   We only have one more week in this transfer. I am a little worried I will be leaving Camaquã already. President told E. Almeida (and not me)
that he would like to make me a senior companion and to prepare me for that (AHHH!!!) But I know he would also like to keep us both in Camaquã. So basically if enough new missionaries show up I will more than likely be transferred because he told E. Almeida that for SURE he wants him to stay in Camaquã. So basically if enough new missionaries show up I will probably get transferred. So for my own sake I hope a lot of missionaries waiting for their visas don´t get them, but I know that isn´t a very righteous desire., so I will just wait to see what happens and what The Lord´s will is.
  Okay, keeping this short, I have already been on for longer than I wanted to. Elder Almeida´s family doesn´t write to him and I didn´t know, so I am going to start cutting my internet time a lot so he doesn´t have to just sit around waiting for me. So if I don´t get transferred the majority of my letters will be way short this next month and a half.
I hope you are all doing great. The Book is Blue, the Church is true.
Seu  Filho, Irmão, e amigo.
Elder David F. Morgan

No comments: