Friday, November 4, 2011

I struggle to find titles to my emails

óla!
I think I should start bringing my journal with me on mondays when I go to write email, I don´t even remember what we did two or three days ago, it is just one solid space of time. I think I talk about that a lot, the missionary time warp. I want to send some pictures but Elder Palandi is using my camera and cord right now so maybe next week.
We are still working hard. We found a new family this week and I have a lot of hope for them, the father used to be a pastor, he was asking a lot of questions and also had some very good insights for us as well. I am REALLY praying hard to teach and baptise a family, especially here in Simões Lopes, the ward is definetely more like a branch that we are desperetaly trying to strengthen. I am really happy to be staying here, I am also thinking that I need to figure out what The Lord´s purpose in keeping me here is. I really hope and pray that with all of my faults and weaknessessessessess (HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?!) I can be of service to the people, the ward, and The Lord and that I am making an actual contribution.
João Pessoa Missão pra Louie! Sweet! My district leader in the CTM and a few more members of my district went there, I will tell them to look Louie up when he gets there. It will be a great mission. SO PUMPED. I can´t believe so many of us are coming to Brasil. Grant is right, now Jared just needs to come haha.
Sorry I am running out of time and so I will have to keep this short.
We are really starting to teach a lot more here and it is slowly but surely that our area is progressing. I hate to say it but we are doing some damage clean up and now that we took care of that it is really starting to come along well.
The other Elders baptized this last week. Felipe. Ele é O Cara! I am sending a picture.
Ya, I got nothing more. We are going to make a sweet video this week to help less active member come back to church. Okay! gotta go, sorry.
Much love
Elder David F Morgan

p.s. scroll down for last weeks email as well. I missed posting it. so sorry.

No comments: