Monday, January 21, 2013

Transfers....say what?

Óla! 
Sorry I am writing so late today. We had transfers and I got transfered, but instead of having to travel tomorrow like usual, I had to travel today. Uh, I got transfered to Porto Alegre again in the 3rd Ward, I also got assigned to work here in the mission office as the Assistant to the President, so I had to get here "early" today to get some things ready for transfers and training that we will do. It was kind of a suprise cause I don´t really have a whole lot of time left, also I really wanted to stay in Pelotas with Elder Ewer, what a great missionary, I love him so much. 
 
I hadn´t notified you guys either, but this weekend we are going to have a visit in our mission from Elder Bednar! Only, the missionaries from Porto Alegre are going to be able to go, so maybe that is why I forgot to notify everyone, but it will be really neat! 
Also, my P-day is on Saturday now, so expect my letters on Saturday and write me before Saturday to get replies. 
My new companion is Elder Singelo, great guy. Kind of crazy ha, but a good worker and I am excited to work with him. 

Carlos and Edna asked us to not visit them any more. It was pretty sad, but everyone has agency and who knows but us meeting them was a way for The Lord to prepare them to receive The Gospel in the future. We also had some neat experiences finding people this week. 
 
When I was walking to church I was really trying to not get discouraged and to believe that The Lord would open of another opportunity for us. He did! At church came a young man that we had invited once and he went, and then we never managed to meet with him again, but he came to church a second time and he lives pretty far and he had to wake up early to go. Also, a young man in the ward has been bringing his sister to visit church for a few weeks and we managed to talk to her and set up a visit. She doesnt live in our area, but her mom does and she is ALWAYS there on the weekend, so she would only be able to go to church there and has and adress there. Potential. The Lord is really good to us. 

That is all I have time to write I think. 
Please continue with all the prayers, I am really grateful. I love you all

Elder David F Morgan

No comments: