Monday, November 12, 2012

What A Long Week

Óla! 
Wow, this week was SOOOO long. 
So we had Zone Leaders Council this week (after this transfer I will have passed exactly half of my time as a missionary serving as a Zone Leader) Zone Council seemed to go by really fast, we now meet at President´s home, so it´s really fun. We went and stayed in Agronomia for the night and it was fun to go and see some people that I knew, it was a bummer not to get to see everyone, but next month I will go and visit them. Ha but I loved swapping some stories with the members. 
Man, President Castro is just so... awesome! It is interesting how he takes such basic principles of the gospel and makes them profound, he loves talking to us about faith, and I can feel that my faith is growing. 
We tried to make the best of our bus ride home and plan our training we would present to the zone on Thursday, ha ya right, I am weak as a passenger on a bus, I slept the whole way back. 

We spent the week running from one meeting to the next it seemed. We also had another church activity on Friday, Elder de Almeida and I provided the music again of course, man I hope someone took pictures, cause I forgot... again. Woops. The stake President said we sounded like an original CD, so that was cool, maybe after the mission we will form a group and get famous. :P I remember to have bailed out on a lot of ward activies when I was younger, not gonna do that anymore, it is so important to have a good turnout so the members can get to know visitors and that the ward is excited and warm. So ya, go to your church social activites. 

We didn´t get to teach that much this week sadly, but Luis Fernando came to church again this week, he actually beat us there, and also a youngster named Iago came as well. Luis went to a single adult activity that night too and had a way good time, the members are doing a good job taking care of him and making him feel welcome. 
We are kind of stuck in our area right now and we have started teaching the members and trying to inspire them to invite their friends to meet with us and here the message of The Restored Gospel.

Trying to remember this weeks events... 

That is about all I can think of at the moment. We just ran the whole week long. It is hot here now, except for today, it´s raining. 
Also, soccer and basketball got pulled for missionaries here, to many were getting hurt and having to stay at home. Dangit. I liked to play. It is cool to be here in downtown cause we have museums and things we can visit on p day easily. Love it! 

OKAY, times up. I love you all very very much. I am sorry my emails aren´t that interesting lately. But I will try to write " a good one" next week. Do you believe that it took me more than a year to finaly figure out how to use the quotation marks on a brazilian keyboard? Well. All of my love

Elder David F Morgan

No comments: